Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Derek the Rock Star is now online!

Hey everyone! I'm sorry for not touching this blog in a long time, but apparently I'm bored. Today, I've uploaded a story (a screenplay-like thing) that I've written for five months called Derek the Rock Star. It's about a teenage rock star named Derek Finn whose job was ruined by a group of FBI agents that hate rock music, so he teams up with his bandmates to defeat the agents and take the genre back.

I've been kicking around with this project for three years because I had this strange dream about a rock star fighting a baby-esque guy for ruining his concert. So it took two months after that to develop the story, and then a year later it took five months to write the final story.

So today, Derek the Rock Star is finally published online! If you haven't read it, please go to www.natespidgewood.webs.com/downloads.html and download the story along with some artwork for it (and there, it replaced the old screenplay for The Life of Nate Spidgewood, which I recently decided to turn into a web series). Or go to my recently made account on Writing.com and read it! The story is just exciting for me, and it's one of my personal favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment